Lucuma Films is seeking Digital Marketing/Outreach Associate for their new documentary “Soy Andina II: The Return”
“Soy Andina-II: Return to the Andes” is a follow-up to “Soy Andina”, an award-winning film that has been screened on PBS, hundreds of festivals and schools, and had a tour in Peru with U.S. Embassy. In”Soy Andina-II: Return to the Andes”, one of the main characters in “Soy Andina”, Nelida Silva, returns again to Peru after two decades living in NYC to be a voice for women, economic development & social change. However, nobody expected her to run for mayor, and 10 men hell-bent on stopping her.
– The shooting is almost done. Lucuma Films are shooting a final in mid-November in NYC, when Nelida returns to NYC.
– A fundraising campaign will take place on November 12 in NYC, followed by a crowdfunding campaign
– The editing process (in NYC) will be resumed in November, aiming for rough cut screenings in early 2016, and the film will be released in spring.
Buy Job Description
At this stage, Digital Marketing/Outreach Associate is a part-time unpaid position through 2015, which might become a paid position in 2016, depending on the result of fundraising campaign. College credit is available.
Start Date: Immediate if possible, but can also be flexible for the right person.
Availability: 10-20 hours a week
Location: Flexible. Most work can be done anywhere, but prefer to meet at or share workspace at least on weekly basis in Manhattan or Brooklyn.
Responsibilities: Varied, depending on the phases we’re in and the skills/passion you bring. Most work will fall under the umbrella of digital marketing and communication (also known as “outreach,” community engagement,” “impact” — choose your jargon.):
– Assist with crowdfunding campaign (writing, posting, database management)
– Collaborate with Mitch Teplitsky, founder of Lucuma Films, to develop outreach and distribution strategy
– Content creation: Drafting and posting on the blog, newsletters, and press releases
– Social Media: Post content, engage with users, monitor Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube
– Website updates (e.g. calendar, events, news, press room)
– Help build/manage database/listings for press, fans and buyers (especially educators)
– Manage / Update archive (photos, video clips, interviews, etc)
– Modest translation (Spanish-English)
– Passionate about digital communications, Latin America, documentary film and storytelling
– Bilingual Spanish-English
– Love connecting/communicating with people about projects and ideas you believe in
– Internet savvy: you like to be online, figure out new tools and methods. You grew up with social media
– Self-starter who can manage projects and deadlines, yet not be flustered by sudden changes
– Aspiring for a career in communications, outreach, PR, and/or producin
price of triamcinolone acetonide injection http://charigames.com/purchase-altace-dosage/ To Apply online
Email Mitchell Teplitsky [email protected] about what you’d love to do. Send whatever supporting materials you think would best represent your skill and passion (website, blog, resume, creative project….)
Please include your availability and preferred start date.