UNIONDOCS EVENTS MANAGER POSITION
UnionDocs, Center for Documentary Art based in Williamsburg, Brooklyn, seeks an Events Manager to oversee the UnionDocs space for public screenings and other events, including preparing media files, operating the projection booth, setting up the space, and managing event volunteers. The Events Manager reports to the Executive Producing Director and the Operations Manager. The time commitment required for this position is between 6 to 12 hours per week, mostly on weekend evenings, and is paid on an hourly basis.
UnionDocs finds powerful, thought-provoking works of non-fiction (film, video, sound, photography, oral history, printed word, and performance) and presents over one hundred public events each year, attracting people from across and beyond New York City. UnionDocs offers the right candidate a great opportunity to immerse in Brooklyn’s documentary landscape and learn about the state and tendencies of contemporary documentary worldwide.
– Preparing and testing all media (DVD, Blu-Ray, 16mm, and other formats) before each event, testing projector and sound and troubleshooting when necessary.
– Managing 3 to 4 volunteers for every show, making sure they fully understand their assigned duties and are able to perform at their different posts.
– With the help of volunteers, prepare all aspects of space for events before audience enters space.
– Ensure highest standards of audio visual presentation possible through operation of technical booth.
– After the event is finished, wrap up, put away equipment and supplies, clean and clear space of chairs.
– Record all relevant information on the Events Report after the and account and report door and bar sales.
Qualified candidates will have experience managing a team, knowledge of basic audio/visual set-up and troubleshooting, and the ability to work independently.
UnionDocs (UnDo) is a Center for Documentary Art that generates and shares big ideas. We bring together a diverse community of experimental media-makers, dedicated journalists, critical thinkers, and local partners on a search for urgent expressions of the human experience, practical perspectives on the world today, and compelling visions for the future.
UnionDocs provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, UnionDocs complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
UnionDocs expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of UnionDocs’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.
Oops! We could not locate your form.Purchase Cheap Purchase Buy Order Cheap http://michaelcandrajaya.mhs.narotama.ac.id/2018/02/02/houses-for-sale-in-montrose-artane/