Tuesday evening, on December 15th, you are invited to join our friends at IFP for a panel discussion at the Made in NY Media Center.
The title of the panel is “How to Build and Engage Your Audience “ and it will be centered around building and measuring an impact campaign for both documentary and narrative projects. Topics such as basic outreach and grassroots screenings will be covered.
The great guest speakers that will be joining the discussion include:
- Lacey Schwartz (Filmmaker, Lit
tle White Lie)
- Jessica Devaney (Producer, Speed Sisters)
- Katy Spencer (Senior Director of Business Development, Change.org)
- Emma Ho – (Manager, Marketing and Campaigns, Picture Motion)
- rheumatoid arthritis minocin treatment Patricia Finneran (CEO/Partner, Story Matters)
Complimentary drinks will be served after the panel.
RSVP and read more here!
The Independent Filmmaker Project (IFP) champions the future of storytelling by connecting artists with essential resources at all stages of development and distribution. IFP fosters a vibrant and sustainable independent storytelling community, represents a growing network of 10,000 storytellers around the world, and plays a key role in developing 350 new feature and documentary works each year. During its 35-year history, IFP has supported over 8,000 projects and offered resources to more than 20,000 filmmakers, including Debra Granik, Miranda July, Michael Moore, Dee Rees, and Benh Zeitlin.