Congrats to the nominees for IFP’s 22nd Annual Gotham Award for Best Documentary!
No big surprises here, and it’s going to be a tough choice for voters.
Here are the nominees for Best Documentary:
- Purchase Detropia – Heidi Ewing and Rachel Grady, directors; Heidi Ewing, Rachel Grady, Craig Atkinson, producers (Loki Films)
- cheap prograf tacrolimus How to Survive a Plague – David France, director; Howard Gertler, David France, producers (Sundance Selects)
- Cheap Marina Abramovic: The Artist is Present Buy – Matthew Akers, director; Jeff Dupre, Maro Chermayeff, producers (HBO Documentary Films and Music Box Films)
- Room 237 – Rodney Ascher, director; Tim Kirk, producer (IFC Midnight)
- http://toplinerecruiting.com/2018/02/02/cost-for-generic-wellbutrin/ The Waiting Room – Peter Nicks, director; Peter Nicks, Linda Davis, William B. Hirsch, producers (International Film Circuit)
The winners will be announced and awards presented at IFP’S 22nd Annual Gotham Independent Film Awards ceremony on Monday, November 26 at Cipriani Wall Street in New York City.
Members of this year’s nominating committee for best documentary were Cynthia Fuchs (Film-TV Editor, PopMatters ), Tom Hall (Artistic Director, Sarasota Film Festival), Rachel Rosen (Artistic Director, San Francisco Film Society), Ronnie Scheib (Film Critic, Variety), and Sky Sitney (Festival Director, AFI-Discovery Channel Silverdocs Festival