Apply to the 2013 Northside DIY Film Competition at Northside Film Festival!
Here are the details:
- There are two competitions: one for features, and one for shorts
- The winning feature will receive $500
- The winning short will receive $250
- Both winners will receive an $800 certificate for DCTV services (Equipment, Post, Workshops)
- Both winners will receive a screening at Nitehawk Cinema hosted by Northside Film
- Both winners will receive a MotionMaker sign up with Dailymotion
- Both winners will receive two full page ads in Buy The L Magazine announcing their wins
The deadline for submissions is Pills March 1st.
For more information: http://northsidefestival.com/submit-your-film/ Purchase