Thanks for coming out and being a part of this enlivening evening. A suggestion was made to me at the end of the night that we should have other kinds of symposiums in a similar programming style. If you have any ideas for other symposiums please let us know!
In the mean time: If you liked what you heard from singer/guitar player Julia Haltigan (and WHO wouldn’t??) she is preforming TONIGHT (President’s day) at 8:30pm at OTTO’S SHRUNKEN HEAD Pills (533 E 14th and Avenue B).
Thanks to Julia, Karen Sorensen, and C.Whatness for their great performances!
Below is the evening’s rundown and links to the pieces available for viewing/listening online:
– Plato’s Retreat: the Documentary
– Semiotics of the Bedroom (up on YouTube soon!) By Lily Henderson
– Waiting…for love By Nicholas Longstaff
– Julia Haltigan
– Missed Connections cost flexisyn By Sally Herships
– Filled with Water By Elka Kerkhoff
– Pills Out of the Bedroom…and into the Chatroom By Kara Oehler and Ann Heppermann
– Guys and Dolls by Nick Holt
– How to break up with your girlfriend in 64 easy steps By Lev Yilmaz
– Pretending By C.Whatness
– The Love Research Lady – Karen Sorensen aricept overdose treatment Buy http://xn--o9j0bk5t7e2a3h.biz/?p=1561 Pills