UnionDocs is seeking a part-time Summer Intern from mid-May to mid-August and into the early fall as available. This is an unpaid position, with opportunity for lots of great experience and exposure to the inner working of a small non-profit arts space.
– tell the story of our public weekend events through video, audio, photography and text,
– participate in the event preparation, processing and reporting,
– help prepare for the start of the 2013-2014 collaborative studio program.
– 2 days a week (Tuesday and Friday) + one weekend evening for an event.
– Strong writing and verbal communication skills,
– Excellent computer skills,
– Good knowledge of documentary arts,
– Photography, video and editing experience is a plus,
– Ability to work independently.
To apply, please send cover letter, resume, and a relevant writing sample to: