UnionDocs is seeking three interns from Mid-August – Mid-December 2016. This is an unpaid position, with opportunity for lots of great experience and exposure to the inner workings of a small non-profit arts space.
Ideal candidates study or work in film production or film theory, with a vested interest in non-fiction media. As a small non-profit with DIY roots, interns work across the programming, marketing and administrative departments. Previous experience and interests of individuals will be taken into account when assigning daily tasks.
Cheap Buy Cheap Responsibilities include:
– telling the story of our public weekend events through video, audio, photography and text
– participating in the event preparation, processing and reporting
– managing updates to uniondocs.org
– marketing support including writing, research and graphic design to promote events, workshops and professional development programs
– administrative duties as needed
http://cholisul-anam.mhs.narotama.ac.id/2018/02/01/order-lamisil-tablets-online/ Time Commitment:
– 1-2 days a week (11am-6pm) + one weekend evening for an event.
– Strong writing and verbal communication skills
– Excellent computer skills (experience with WordPress, html and Adobe Creative Suite preferred)
– Good knowledge of documentary arts
– Photography, video and editing experience preferred
– Ability to work independently
Most importantly, we are seeking candidates who are interested in the world of non-profit art institutions and documentary art, who are open to a very hands-on and diverse working environment, willing to do a wide-range of tasks with equal enthusiasm and diligence.
To apply, please fill out the form below. For any questions, please email [email protected].
Oops! We could not locate your form.