UnionDocs is seeking part-time Spring Interns from January to June. This is an unpaid position, with opportunity for lots of great experience and exposure to the inner working of a small non-profit arts space.
– telling the story of our public weekend events through video, audio, photography and text,
– participate in the event preparation, processing and reporting
– managing updates to uniondocs.org
– 1-2 days a week (11am-6pm) + one weekend evening for an event.
– Strong writing and verbal communication skills,
– Excellent computer skills,
– Good knowledge of documentary arts,
– Photography, video and editing experience is a plus,
– Ability to work independently.