CPH:FORUM 2024 – call for projects!
CPH:DOX’s international financing and co-production event CPH:FORUM is open for entries, accepting projects until November 15, 2023. Find all information about how to submit a project right here.
CPH:FORUM takes place during CPH:DOX on March 18-21, 2024. At CPH:FORUM, top producers and highly acknowledged directors from all over the world take the stage to pitch around 40 carefully selected projects of documentary features and series in various stages of development and production.
Selected projects will be invited to present their work to key European and international financiers, distributors and potential co-producers, take part in tailored one-on-one meetings, and finally get the chance to win either of the two new Eurimages Lab Awards: the Innovation Award of €20.000 for experimental projects in development, and the Outreach Award of €30.000 to promote public awareness of experimental projects at the end of production or in post-production.
CPH:FORUM looks for projects within the following focus areas:
• CINEMA: High-end theatrical feature-length documentaries with international distribution potential
• FICTIONONFICTION: Challenging works in the hybrid landscape between fiction and non-fiction
• F:ACT: Projects bridging the fields of filmmaking, investigative journalism and activism
• SCIENCE: Creative documentary film and new media projects on science and technology
• ART: Film projects by visual artists to be screened both within the institution of cinema and that of visual arts
In addition, and as part of the Forum the CPH:WIP platform features:
• WORK IN PROGRESS: Projects in late production or post-production looking for gap financing or distribution